Start your day with a fresh continental breakfast in our hotel lobby or in our beautiful courtyard. You will enjoy a selection of homemade goods, fresh fruit and chef inspired dishes.
- Homemade Granola
- Greek Yogurt
- Mixed Berries and Fresh Fruit
- Chef Inspired Mexican Breakfast Dishes
- Fresh Multiple Flavored Loaf Breads and Muffins
- Cranberry and Orange Juice
- Starbucks Brewed Coffee
Breakfast is served daily from 6:30 am to 10:30 am.
The Grove Restaurant
Located just 10 minutes away, the Grove Restaurant features the best Central Coast cuisine has to offer − a magnificent indoor and outdoor setting, craftsman-style architecture, and local produce proffering farm-to-table takes on American comfort food. The restaurant includes a bakery, Artisan market, a full bar and six outdoor Bocce Ball Courts.
Enjoy Live Music Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings, and Sunday afternoons from May-October.
Hacienda de Léal also recommends the following local dining options:
- Dona Esther's Mexican Restaurant
- Jardines De San Juan Restaurant
- Basque Matxain Etxea Restaurant
- JJ's Burgers
- Mission Café